Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HELP !!! I NEED FINANCING RIGHT NOW !!!

"About 2 weeks ago, the local bank that we have been doing business with called us and told us that they would no longer do business with us. To say the least we were devastated, considering that over the past few years we have never defaulted on a loan or not sold a house that we have constructed with their money." The builder went on to ask for Remington's help, indicating that "time is of the essence." (This is a testamonial from Greg's website)

Greg Weimer
(480) 659-5182gweimer@remingtoncapitalinc.com (Click here to email me)http://remingtoncapitalinc.com/

8800 East Raintree Drive, Suite 200 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, United States

Note* I highly recommend Greg Weimer. Larry/Founder of Blog

3 comments:

Patricia Mannie said...

I am very sorry to hear this Greg! Is there another bank in your area that can help you? The Chamber of Commerce? Local Business Incubator office?

Anonymous said...

Hello Patricia, Hey thanks for your input. Greg actually works at Remington and the post is a portion of an article at his website.
I am endorsing Greg and his company. Perhaps I should clarify that on the Blog.
Have a good day,
Larry Founder/Author

Unknown said...

I have a great hard money source http://www.hardmoneyman.com you can apply online.