Monday, August 11, 2008

Booming Real Estate Market!

So, we have now discovered where the hot Real Estate Market is? Sure, it used to be Single Family Homes, but thats over you high rolling developers. Myself and my team of experts, stopped selling vacant land for projects that would build out to 25 up to 350 new home lots way bac in the middle of 2006. WHY? Because we new then that market was declining!
Over the last 50 years, every time home sales have slowed down, every time, rentals or apartments picked up! Thats right. I watched my Dad's friends make money on small apartment complexes. Many of my elder clients have made large profits by owning rental units. We all know America may slow down a spell, but this will not last long. Invest in apartment development now. Catch the boom. Write me back with opinions and questions. Thanks, Larry

No comments: